Obtaining Visa for Six ( 06 ) days for Pilgrimage Tour ……….
- I the undersigned by birth a Buddhist. I have my own business in Sri Lanka named “XXXXXXXXX, in Uyadangama in close proximity to Kurunegala town. I earn more than Sri Lankan Rs. 100,000/- for a month. I was able to make my business a successful within a short period of time. I have my own land in extent 17 Perches near Kurunegala town.
- I have been living a religious life since my small age. I had an inclination and devoted to Jesus Christ and the Christian religion since my School days. I had a strong desire to become a Christian. Therefore, frequently I visit Catholic churches and get the blessings. According to the philosophy shown to the world by Jesus Christ everything happens because of the will of God. Even though I am a Buddhist, I believe my strong desire for Christianity is due to the will of God.
- I have read many books written on the life of Jesus Christ and his love for all humanity since my childhood. The knowledge gained through reading Catholic books and love of Jesus Christ, created love for all humanity within me too.
- As a religion teaching the people the love, I had a great affection and devotion for Christian religion. Prior to become a Catholic, I would like to see the birth place of Jesus Christ Bethlehem and place where Crucifixion of Jesus and his birth place Jerusalam and special sacred places related to Jesus Christ – Tomb of Jesus, Dome of the Rock, Al-Aqsa Mosque, Temple Mount Complex, A Peek Inside Al-Aqsa, Western (Wailing) Wall etc. I have a great desire to see those sacred places and warship them.
- I have great desire to visit Holy Land of Israel where Jesus Christ was born. Even though I am not a Catholic I have determined to see from my own eyes sacred places of warship of Christian religion and subsequently to become a Christian.
- As everything happens because of the will of the God, I kindly request you to focus your kind attention and grant me Visa from xxxxx to xxxxxxx for pilgrimage tour to Israel in order to warship sacred places of Jesus Christ.