During the first three months period as Head of
the Human Resources Depart following action plan is suggested and forward for the approval of the
- Adjusting and creating exceptional working conditions for employees
of MIM to carry out their duties in happy and contended manner efficiently and
- It is vital to make all employees as a team and
build team spirit and there must be
cordial relationship among employees and
they have to forget minor differences and work as a team in order for the success of
the organization and also for
their own benefit.
- Taking necessary steps to motivate, encourage and
inspire employees in order for smooth functioning and progress and achieving set targets.
In the above management practices and strategies
put into practice there is no doubt
again MIM can be taken off the ground.
Following facts are important to any organization
to make success in business activities and as such necessary steps to be taken
to improve them in Oder for overall progress of the organization.
- Employees’ skills
- Employee Training
- Happy working environment.
- Regular feedback for employees.
- Opportunity for
- Autonomy and responsibility of employees.
- Decision making.
- Employees’ loyalty to the organization
- Visual and auditory facilities.
- Entertainment for employees.
- Privileges and facilities for employees.
- Cross training
- Flexibility of jobs
- Employees’ pride in their working place.
- Employees’ confidence on the job.
- Employees’ trust on their superiors.
- Employees’ trust on organization
- Accountability of employees.
- Recognition for Employees.
Following suggestion for the smooth functioning of
MIM and progress of the organization is forwarded for the approval of the
management in order to implement them.
- Job satisfaction of employees is vital for any organization to succeed and
mainly job satisfaction is depended on job enlargement and there are other
reasons also behind job satisfaction of
- Duties connected with a job are amplified in job design technique adjoining
diversity to duties and reducing boredom associated with any job. As such job
enlargement is believed to be a straight restructuring system. The job is
inflated by accumulation of related tasks. As a result increased job span and
increased the number of different
operations required in a job and the occurrence of with which the job rotation
is recurring. An individual performs number of tasks and job enlargement
increases job scope.
- Vertical expansion of job is job enrichment. An enriched job organizes
tasks to allow the worker to do a complete duty, enhances the employee’s independence
and improves employees’ responsibility.
The job must be intended to offer chances to achieve recognition, responsibility
and career growth.
- Superior quantity of employee job satisfaction depends on job rotation.
Job rotation is a technique employees
are reassigned to two or more jobs in methodical manner. The aim of this
process is giving opportunity for
employees to gain experience and skills in order to enhance job satisfaction.
This process is similar to cross training of employees.
- As a result of implementing job rotation, frustration or boredom of job
can be reduced and increase the productivity. Employees are exposed to gain
skills and experience in different types of works and this will help the individual
employees as well as the organization. This process will create expertise or
competent employees. Employees are trained to face challenges. It increases
flexibility of job and providing capacity.
Employees are endowed with the experience to adaptability to change. Everything
is changing such as business environment, customers need and tastes,
competitors and so on. Through this process employees can be trained to face
changes constantly occurring.
Please follow and like us: